Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blog Post # 7 Reflection

ES2007S has been an interesting module as well as a time-consuming one for me as it has a lot of assignment to do. But generally I learnt a lot. Especially my teammates (Jie Li and Chen Zhi ) have given me many helps on speaking and writing standard English and I really appreciate their helps.
To improve English is my primary intention for choosing this module. Although Singapore is an English speaking country, almost all my friends can speak Chinese and they tend to speak Chinese with me, generally because their Chinese is better than my English. Thus, I do not actually have many chances to listen and speak English in my everyday life. Luckily the learning environment in this module is very good. Almost all my classmates speak very good English and they are all kind hearted and friendly. I got to know a lot of new phrases and ways of phrasing words.
Here I also want to take this opportunity to thank my classmates for commenting my blog post. I have read through all you comments carefully and all your comments are important and helpful to me. Also, I would like to thank Ms Goh for commenting and editing my assignment and for all your suggestions that you have given.
I certainly know it is not nearly enough to improve English by taking one module. However, I believe things can be done step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment